This is March New Art work!

Hello! It's been a while since I visited my blog, such neglect! I'm here, yes and working creating new pieces everyday. A lot of life distractions has kept me away from my site. I want to show you a piece, there a several but let me start you off  with at least one. I will be coming to refresh my blog with great stories and art, So stay tuned, cause there will be so many wonderful art pieces to show.


BOHEMIAN WOMEN IN THEIR BOLD COLORS

It is a vibrant Beautiful piece that is listed in my Etsy.
It is created in watercolor, ink and graphite pencil on handmade Indian Paper which by the way I love for the texture. It's wonderful handmade watercolor rag paper and the size  is 22 x 30
I will see you pretty soon. You can always come and see more work in my facebook.

Comments

Popular Posts